Bleeper mR Radiation Monitor
The slim, compact Bleeper mR is the ideal personal monitoring device for alerting personnel to the presence of x-ray and gamma radiation in medical, industrial or research settings. It accurately measures and displays the accumulated radiation dose received on an easy-to-read LCD display. The only control is a recessed switch for operation (on and off), which ensures that the instrument cannot be turned off accidentally.
Bleeper mR is an enhanced version of the highly popular Bleeper III and utilizes the same proven technology. The frequency of loud “bleeps” increases as a function of the radiation field intensity: from one bleep every 15 minutes to 30 minutes in the presence of background radiation, to becoming a continuous sound in high radiation fields. A series of quiet “clicks” indicates the instrument is properly functioning.
- Continuously monitors x-ray and gamma radiation exposure and provides instant, accurate readings
- LCD display can be easily read with the instrument in pocket
- Sturdy casing with pocket clip protects against damage
- Features visible and audible “battery low” indicators
- Energy and polar responses provide reliable readings that match those from TLDs and film badges