Magnetic Property Measurement System (MPMS®3)
Providing users with the sensitivity of a SQUID (Superconducting QUantum Interference Device) magnetometer and the choice of multiple measurement modes, the MPMS 3 offers new levels of performance in magnetic research while including those aspects of past Quantum Design SQUID magnetometers that customers have grown to appreciate and depend on.
The MPMS 3 incorporates major advances in data acquisition, temperature control and magnetic field control with ≤10-8 emu sensitivity. The award- winning design of Quantum Design's MPMS 3 also provides expanded software functionality within its user-friendly MultiVu interface. Combining the highest level of system performance with the possibility of using all previously available MPMS measurement options, the Quantum Design MPMS 3 truly represents the next generation of advanced SQUID magnetometry.
MPMS 3 Features:
- Cryogen Free with EverCool®
- SQUID Sensitivity
- Multiple Measurement Modes (Including Traditional MPMS DC Scan)
- Temperature Range: 1.8 - 400K
- 7 Tesla Magnet
MPMS 3 Options:
- SQUID AC Susceptibility Measurement: 0.1 Hz to 1KHz, sensitivity: 5 x l0-8 emu at 0 T
- Ultra-Low Field Capability: ±0.05 G with a 7 T magnet
- VSM with Oven up to 1000K
- Magneto-Optic Measurement (FOSH, Light Source)
- Horizontal Rotator